Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shoe Edition!

Hey Fashionistas!!

Alice here with an amazing edition of TTFB! This post is going to be all about Ruby and I's favorite shoes! I've including everything from  Uggs to Toms, to just good old flats. To your right, vote about your favorites!

We'll start with my favorite flip-flops, ever. They are from Vera Bradley, and come in a bunch of different styles! A summer classic turned cute and new, I heart it! I (sadly) can't find my personal favorite design, and the pair I own, on the Vera Bradley website, but they do offer them on Zappos! Yay! :)

 
Vera Bradley Flip-Flops in Summer Cottage, $32, zappos.com




Next up are Toms! Toms are ah-mazing on every level. They are the perfect shoe, super cute and comfortable! As an added bonus, for every pair of Toms you buy, they'll give a pair to a child in need. I know Ruby loves her olive green pair, and while I don't have Toms (yet!) I am in love with the Siver Glitters! You can buy Toms practically anywhere, I even found them at my local grocery store! :)

Classic Toms in Olive Green, $44, toms.com

Glitter Toms in Silver Glitter, $54, toms.com




Thus pair of super practical Ruff Hewn flats that are super easy to slip in and out of, and are perfect for running out to the drugstore, or going shopping! Meh love! :)

Ruff Hewn 'Aria' Casual Flats in Fuchsia, now on sale for $14.97 (original $60), bostonstore.com

Next up are Uggs! Omigosh, I am totally obsessed! Even though it's not winter yet, I thought I'd add them on. I love all the colors, my favorite being probably the caramel or chocolate ones. Not in the mood to give your wallet a major ouch? Look for fake Uggs (Fuggs!), just make sure they are still high quality. Fuggs from Costco are a little less pricey and are still sheepskin, they just don't say UGG Australia on the back. ;)

A rainbow of Uggs! Available at uggaustralia.com
Last we have Converse! They are perfect for school, or a casual trip to the mall. I think that this pair of Friendship Bracelet Chuck Taylors are super cute! :)

Chuck Taylor - Friendship Bracelet, $55, converse.com

I hope ya loved this post on The Tween Times Fashion Blog! Don't forget to vote!

Love ya lovelies! 

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment