Sunday, May 27, 2012

First IN AND OUT LIST and 5 things you need to do for Ruby!

So, as I am editing my blog, I need a few things from you, fashionistas! 

#1: Tell people about this blog! 
#2: Vote on my surveys!
#3: Love yourself and be confident!
#4: Comment 0n my posts about how much you love/hate the blog, what you want to see a post on, etc!
#5: Keep calm and carry on!

Please do all of this for me fashionistas! Below is my FIRST live on the web IN AND OUT list. Enjoy!
Ruby!


 IN                                                                               OUT

Delia*s!                                                            Charlotte Russe
American Eagle                                             AEROPOSTALE
Flats                                                                  Moccasins
Converse                                                           Loafers
Wedges                                                               Uggs
Elle Goulding                                                    Carly Rae Jepsen
Bandana Headbands                                        Berets
SUMMER!                                                          SCHOOL =(


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment